CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年7月18日星期一

My bon odori...zzzzZ

 On the way >_<




Last Saturday is Bon Odori Festival at penang...!!
I decided to go because I never go before 
sometimes our Plan is Perfect
BUT
the situation is not in control at all
LOL

There is Mr.R Mr.J Ms C and me =)
We late for the festival..zzzZ
actually we can reach early but there is Traffic Jam when wanna reach the location
haizz..what to do..?
we stuck in the road..zzzZ
At last...we hear the sounds of fireworks..!!!!
we even cant see the fireworks and it already END  =_=ll
so we decided to go for our next plan...LOL
we go clubbing..woohoo xD
but still traffic jam..lloll =.=
when we reach penang upper road already 11.30pm
we jam jam jam like hell..zzZ


Finally we reach..xD
hmn..still not so much people inside..i looking around the place><
i think im old already
I can't adapt the situation inside when go in
I feel noise...zzZ
maybe I long time din't go such place jor...><
hehe :D

After that..
Something funny happen inside...hahahahaha!!
LMAO!!
Laugh my ass off!!xDDD
really feel so so so Surprised xD
Mr.J can shake well...xD
Mr.R keep running away from someone...xD
and I meet Ms Amiko Ai Ai at there too...xD
and we dance together...hahaha xDD
luckily i dint drunk..zzZ
if not i really dont know what is happen next >_<


the girl I know that day XD

0 评论: