CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年7月3日星期日

LOVE you xD


Hohoho XD
Yesterday my girls planning to give me a great birthday celebration
so they bring me to the TAO restaurants
we eat alot of food there...and we do something...hahaha
we dont like Shashimii...><
so we we we...shhhhhhhhh..!!
cannot tell you what we done..haha xD





SEE..!!!
My sweet sweet girl...!!!
hehe XD
Both ting ting smile so charming :D
Junx and curry smile so sweet too =)
it is because of me..hahaha

Lalala...~ 
we almost eat until vomit...>.<
how come girls can eat so so much food?
i think we going fat soon...LOL
 
 
 

emo emo ing...><
After that we went Mcdonal for girl's talk..hehe
they buy me a cheese cake...and i finish it too..Zzz
i thought im Full..but still can eat it XD
after that we went home..~
the night still early but we are good girl so we back early
LOL
haha




At last wanna thanks a friend name's Addy 
which make me a Certificate...><
i think so..LOL
but it is nice and cute
I appreciate it so much..xD
thanks a lot ya =) 




thanks so so so much to my baby girls =)
 A lot LOVE from me ^^
muacks


0 评论: