CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年10月13日星期四

home sweet home!

Ting ting let's go tutti fruiti xD



Hiii..!!
I'm BACK!
Home sweet home! xD
I saw my BED...so touching!
hahaha ><
but but..I will back on Sunday larr..
my class going start soon!
I see my time table..
I got class on Monday and Wednesday only..
what I'm going to do with the other days?
maybe my homework will become more..zzZ
I think so!
 Hope don't become truth..LOL><
This orientation week really make me so tired!
I wake up on 7.30am..
but the bus arrived almost 9am..
I don't know wake up so early for what?
Sien..
1st can't wake up and almost late for bus!
LOL!
2nd day walking to the school..
I realise my school DAMN really FAR!
the weather at kampar DAMN hot like hell!
when I reach school..
I look like just come out from bath..zzZ
3th day don't wanna be stupid!
wait the bus until come!
but the people's damn many ..
the bus FULL like hell too!!
zzzzzZzzZzzZ
But..start from next week im going cycle to school..

I'm going become a Indian =v=


Karii Nehh...zzzZZ

0 评论: