CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年10月4日星期二

Genting Highlands!

OH my DARLING! :D
LOVE love love xD
hahaha >_<


Hello..is my Honey Junx :))
we was crazy taking the photo-ing
keep snap snap snap!
NON stop- ING
LOLLL ><



wowowo :D
my dear tinq tinq with my EMO face
wakaka xD
this photo taken when we going back penang!
the time pass so fast!
even we don't want to leave but..we have to back too.haiz D:


Have a sweet sweet date with Ms Rhea :DDD
we have enjoy all the time :)))



OH..it is Mr.John xD
wearing the shirt HUG me!HAHAHA :DD
Do you wanna HUG him?>_<
Not bad leh the shirt~~
dint see is who buy ehhh? LOLLL 8D


LOL..is my darling with me again..zzZ
actually all this picture is taken using his phone
but i make it like my phone
All the picture got me ~.~
waKAKAKA xD



The time was pass fast when we have fun D:
I hope can go again with you all next time ><

just..dont know when?One day i think! =)





I think I'm leaving this Saturday!

I will MISS you all Badly D=

0 评论: