CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年10月26日星期三

Deepavali..=.=

Happy Deepavali..lol
it's public holiday...no school..no class
BUT...
Friday I got a test!
Japanese language test =_=
Hiragana and Katakana..zzZ
I totally no idea about it..zzZ
I feel japanese word is so hard to write and to remember!
maybe i just only start..zzZ
I should not blogging here and go study my japanese..
but I dont have mood to study
WTF
I keep giving myself some stress to force myself to study
I think I'm going crazy 
because I keep look at the japanese word..zZ
@@..

Blur Blur ing..~


My Life become Everyday thinking what should i eat for my Breakfast?
but I usually skip it :D
HAHAHA 
and almost everyday eat Brunch xD
and then Dinner again..lol

Continue eat eat and EAT!

Fatty will be me soon =_=

What a SAD case!LOL


0 评论: