CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年8月2日星期二

Continue continue..


the friends from China..the brother xD


I never call anybody so much in 1 day...LOL><


the friend from china..the younger brother and the older sister..haha!!
they really make me laugh until....ZZzzz
they are so so so funny..!!!>_<
LMAO!!


finally at Puturaya..buy jor ticket to back penang...~ T^T
three of them siting there...hehehe..~
curi curi take picture..!!!><



BACK HOME...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



when i reach Juru already 9.30pm..zZzZ
but their daddy wanna treat us eat too..~
so decided go 北海道...!!
Nice view there..lol
when i reach home already 12.00am.........ZZzzz
sleep at my bed like a pig..zzzz



At last...I cant believe what have i done this two days ago...=v=
I go genting highlands so sudden
without any plan..~
finally..i come back too...><
well...not bad too!! xD
hahahahahaha..!!!

0 评论: