CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年8月21日星期日

Because..




WHY..?
How can I explain?
it is because no why!
there is no reason!
I have been hurt by once!
deeply hurt!
maybe it is nothing!
but LOVE that is a skill we cant learn well!
I dont want to random pick someone again!
I dont know what will happen in future!
Just for now...what I have to do is go study!
I think I not yet really grow up...zzZ
I need some time to go look around the world...
The world is so big..
Everybody have their own decision..
I think I want to look properly before make a decision..

Life is a one-way travel.

Do you really sure...?
I'm thinking the future.
Many side we have to carry on..
Sometimes the reality force us to grow up!
We need to be more mature..and mature!
The things we need to learn still got a lot!
I can't sure..what I want?


Maybe we just need some times...zzZ






0 评论: