CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年6月13日星期一

June make me HOT!!!




U know what...i realise that unhappy thing always happen on the month of June..
and i really hate June now..!!
Last year also like this..!!
Last last year also the same..!!
Tell me why please?
But...it dosent matter..
I'm just wondering..why it is the Same things and same reason happen!!!

LOL..!!

i really feel so Sweat..Zzzz =.=!!

My lovely mum going to lock me in the house..
just because i back home late?
somemore not my fault..=.='''

 我只是大局为重
 没有理由大家为了我就扫了别人的兴
我不喜欢这样
 Sometimes i'm wondering my parents izit too over protect?
OR
maybe they just worry their baby daughter..=v=
and finally...i tell myself
they just worried about me with the wrong way?

LOL..what to do?

 我只是身不由己...并不是迷失自己!!!!
我并没有玩到不会回家
我想说
 你误会了...Zzzz


 唉...有苦自己知啊~

 
欲哭无泪


0 评论: