CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2011年9月1日星期四

September

Hello, September! Please be good!
Yes..it is september already!
seems like I got a lot things to do!
1st
I have to send my notice letter to my BOSS!
Hello,boss!YOU are FIRED!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
that always my dream!
T~T
finally my dreams come TRUE!!!
I'm so happy with that because finally can say BYE bye with that fatty women
LOL

2nd
I need to send application form to UTAR
but
until now i still not yet done!
Oh My GOD...zzZ
please settle it soon..
if not no place for me really need to CRY
LOL

3rd
today is andy khor farewell party? 
but seems like nobody wan entertainment him?
ermm..whatever..zzZ
okay...i think i dont know what should i do now?
sweat =v=

HELLO ladies and gentlemen
If you watching my blog
please kindly leave your comment?
because I feel nobody is watching?
totally SAD >_<


p/s: I mean if you really got any comment...lolx
hahaha! :D

0 评论: